SolidCAM System Requirements required for SolidCAM software should be as follows.
- Microsoft® Windows 7, Microsoft® Windows 8.1 or Microsoft® Windows 10 (with latest service packs and updates installed)
- Intel® Core™, Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, Intel® Core™ 2 Quad or higher processor
- Minimum 4GB RAM (8GB minimum recommended for more detailed parts and large assemblies)
- At least 200 GB hard disk (with at least 20 GB free)
- NVIDIA® Quadro series graphics card, Minimum 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
- Monitor resolution of 1,280 x 1,024 or higher
- (Other equipment such as keyboard, usb, dvd drive, power cables are at user preference)
Download SolidCAM Trial
Sign up to try SolidCAM and iMachining for 60-Day free !
- SolidCAM or InventorCAM (with iMachining) with trial post files inside
- The FREE Interactive Getting Started Guide will help you get up to speed
- FREE Weekly Training Webinar Organizations
- FREE SolidCAM Professor Videos
Select the CAD system you are using:
The version of SolidCAM with iMachining , in which it is integrated into SolidWorks software and you can use it with all its functions .
Download this 30-day trial version of SolidCAM and iMachining added to your SolidWorks program.
This version with SolidCAM CAD and CAM together , also including iMachining , comes with all functions unlocked.
Download this trial version to experience SolidCAM with iMachining.
Download the InventorCAM 60-Day Trial with iMachining and test all the functionality of InventorCAM and iMachining by experiencing how seamlessly it integrates with Autodesk Inventor.
Download to see the power of InventorCAM and iMachining integrated into Inventor.