SOLIDWORKS 2019 System Requirements are critical to experiencing great design performance. These requirements apply to all SOLIDWORKS 2019 products unless stated otherwise. Use this information for hardware, operating system, and Microsoft products to ensure you are always running on a SOLIDWORKS 2019-supported and optimized system.
SOLIDWORKS 2019 System Requirements
- Processor: 3.3GHz processor speed
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit or newer (64 bit)
- Memory (RAM): 16 GB or more
- Hard Disk: Solid State Drive (SSD), at least 20GB free space
- Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro or AMD Radeon Pro series graphics card
How much RAM do I need for Solidworks 2019?
The minimum RAM requirement specified for SOLIDWORKS 2019 System Requirements is at least 16GB. However, larger models and simulation runs may require more memory. We recommend installing 32GB to avoid running out of memory on larger models.
Can solidworks run on 4GB RAM?
Yes, Solidworks can run with both 8GB and 4GB of RAM. But if you want to create an exciting design, we recommend a minimum of 16 GB of RAM.