Download French Language Pack Windows 11 Offline | Use the Add a language feature to install another language for Windows 11 to view menus, dialog boxes, and supported apps and websites in that language. To do this:
- Select Start >Settings > Time & language > Language & region.
Open Language settings
- Go to Preferred languages, select Add a language.
- In Choose a language to install, enter and select the name of the language that you want to install, then select Next.
- In Install language features, select the features that you want to use, then select Install.
To use Microsoft Office in your preferred language, download a Microsoft 365 language pack.
You can download and install any of the following languages in Windows 11.
|Language||Native name||Base language required|
Can I redistribute the Language Pack?
If you represent a government or government agency, a government-affiliated or government-sponsored cultural or language board or institution, or an accredited educational institution, you may redistribute the Pack to validly licensed users of the Software, in the same form as received from Microsoft.
How do I download language packs for Windows 11?
If a language is listed under Preferred languages but doesn’t appear on the Windows display language list, you’ll first need to install its language pack (if it’s available).
- Select Start > Settings > Time & language > Language & region.
- Choose a language from the Add a language list under Preferred languages, and then select Options.
- Select Download from the Download language pack option.
- After the language pack is installed, select Back.
- Choose a language from the Windows display language menu.