The autodesk cleanup tool is unfortunately no longer supported with the 2023 releases. But don’t be upset about it. With this method, it is possible to remove all Autodesk products in a healthy way.
- Search “Uninstall Tool” on the Windows Start button.
- Open it and select all the Autodesk software to remove them.
Note. The Uninstall Tool is only available for Autodesk software that are not using the new Installation Experience. If the tool is not available on your system, skip to Step 3.
- Click Start > type appwiz.cpl > press ENTER. The Control Panel opens. Uninstall all Autodesk software.
- Run Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter to check and remove any residual Autodesk software on the system.
- Click Start > type %temp% > press ENTER. The Temp folder opens. Remove all folders and files, skip any in use.
- Remove the 3 files starting with adsk in C:\ProgramData\FLEXnet (Note. One of the 3 files is hidden).
- Remove the folders below:
- C:\Program Files\Autodesk
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Autodesk Shared
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Autodesk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Autodesk Shared
- C:\ProgramData\Autodesk (Note: This folder might be hidden)
- %localappdata%\Autodesk (Note: This folder might be hidden)
- %appdata%\Autodesk (Note: This folder might be hidden)
- Open Windows Registry Editor (REGEDIT) and remove the following: