Vray for Sketchup system requirements | The following system requirements are very important. For a successful and enjoyable design integrity, it is recommended not to neglect the following hardware features.
- Processor: 1st Gen Intel® Core™ or compatible processor with SSE4.2 support (x64).
- RAM: Minimum 8 GB RAM, recommended 16 GB RAM.
- Hard Disk Space: Minimum 2GB, recommended 12GB (includes additional downloadable content.)
- TCP/IP: Only IPv4 is supported. IPv6 is currently not supported.
- Operating System: Windows® 8.1, Windows 10.
- SketchUp Version: SketchUp 2021 (V-Ray 5 for SketchUp, as included in the Studio Subscription, requires SketchUp 2021)
- GPU Support: Maxwell-, Pascal-, Volta- and Turing-based NVIDIA card(s) with latest video driver or at least version 411.31. For more info, see GPU Rendering.
V-Ray Vision requires a Graphics card with DirectX 11 or DirectX 12 and Shader Model 5.0 capabilities.
I need support for V-Ray for SketchUp Pro, how do I get support?
If you’re having an issue with your SketchUp Studio subscription, or if V-Ray for SketchUp isn’t authorizing properly, contact SketchUp Support via this form.
If you’re having issues installing or another using V-Ray for SketchUp, please contact Chaos using the following information:
- Chaos/V-Ray Phone Support: +359 2 422 422 1
- Chaos/V-Ray Email Support: email@example.com