AutoCAD Architecture 2022 Free Trial | Autocad 2022 student edition is computer aided design (CAD)[Computer Aided Design] software released to consumers by Autodesk company on March 22, 2021. Autocad program is generally used by engineers, architects, designers and graphic designers. In other words, it is preferred by all units dealing with works that require drawing. The first version of AutoCAD was released in 1982. In 2010, it was offered to users as a mobile web with AutoCAD 360 version.
The 2022 Architecture toolset is included with AutoCAD
The Architecture toolset gives you all the tools you need to complete your projects faster and scale your project pipeline. Boost architectural design and drafting productivity by up to 61%* with time-saving features and task automation:
- Access our library of 8,500+ architectural components, including multilevel blocks
- Automatically generate floor plans, elevations, sections, and ceiling grids
- Quickly place walls, doors, and windows with real-world construction
Steps to be followed:
- Click on this link AutoCAD Free Trial on your favorite browser and the webpage will open.
- Click on the “Download Free Trial” tab found on the webpage.
- Now, the list of AutoCAD products that are available for free trial will be displayed. Select the first option in that drop-down menu and click the next option found at the bottom.
- The AutoCAD now displays the various requirements that are needed to download the software safely into the system. We need to check whether the pc satisfies all these things before downloading it. After going through it, click next option.
- In this window, you will see two options out of which one needs to be selected. If we choose the first option, then AutoCAD moves further providing the software for a trial period of 30 days. In case, if we select the second option, the AutoCAD automatically goes to the student’s version webpage where students by providing their credentials can download the AutoCAD 2022 version with a license for 1 year. For our case, please select option 1.
- Now, select the language of the software required and click next.
- The sign-in window will appear now. If you do have an Autodesk account then enter the credentials or else create a new account by clicking the create account option.
- In this step, create a new Autodesk account. Fill the required details shown in the display. Enter your personal details and create an account.
- In this step, enter the details about the organization in which you are employed. Enter all the required details and then click on “Begin Download“.
- Now the download will start. After downloading, click on the downloaded file and open it.
- Th AutoCAD 2022 installing manager will now. Click on the Install option to install the software.
- The License and Service Agreement page will open that contains the rules and policies of usage. After reading the entire thing, click on the “I Accept” to proceed further.
- Now, a window containing the sub-components of AutoCAD 2022 will open. The required component can be selected as per your wish and then again click on install.
- The installation process will begin and run for a few minutes.
- After installation, a pop-up window will appear suggesting the user restart the pc for the proper functioning of the software.
- After restarting, you can find the AutoCAD 2022 version installed successfully on your pc. Click on the software icon available on the desktop and start to enjoy the drawing experience with AutoCAD.
Autocad 2022 Student Edition Installation Video