The error message “ADLSDK_STATUS_AUTH_PENDING” indicates that there is a problem with Autodesk’s licensing system. This error can occur for a few different reasons, but the most common one is that the user has not completed the authorization process for their Autodesk software.
Here are some possible solutions to the ADLSDK_STATUS_AUTH_PENDING error:
- Complete the authorization process: If you have not yet completed the authorization process for your Autodesk software, you will need to do so before you can use the software. To complete the authorization process, you will need to log in to your Autodesk account and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Check your internet connection: Make sure that you have a stable internet connection. If you are having problems with your internet connection, you may not be able to complete the authorization process.
- Restart your computer: Sometimes, restarting your computer can fix problems with Autodesk’s licensing system.
- Uninstall and reinstall Autodesk software: If you have tried the other solutions and are still having problems, you may need to uninstall and reinstall your Autodesk software.
- Contact Autodesk support: If you are still having problems, you can contact Autodesk support for further assistance.
Here are some additional details about the different error codes that you may encounter:
- ADLSDK_STATUS_AUTH_PENDING 3: This error code indicates that the user has canceled the authorization process.
- ADLSDK_STATUS_AUTH_PENDING 22: This error code indicates that the retry limit has been exceeded when connecting to the service.
If you are experiencing this error, please try the following solutions:
- Make sure that you are connected to the internet.
- Try restarting your computer.
- If you are using a firewall, make sure that it is not blocking Autodesk from accessing the internet.
- If you are still having problems, you can contact Autodesk support for further assistance.