Revit free student download for mac | This post is for you to learn how to download Autodesk Revit student version and then install it.
Autodesk; is a leading American software developer that creates software for designs in technology for use by architects, engineers, construction, manufacturing, media, education and entertainment industries. It is also the developer of Revit, the building design software. In addition, this software enables your 3D Building Information Modeling (BIM) workflows.
As a student, you can use Revit tools to do architectural designs, MEP engineering, structural engineering, and construction. You can also explore the Revit toolset, which includes Revit Architecture, Revit MEP, and Revit Structure, in a single interface. In addition, the software allows you to make a seamless transition from AutoCAD to Revit software at any time. Now that students have learned how to use Revit, let’s explain how you can download Autodesk Revit for students.
- Go to the Autodesk Education Community
- And, search for Revit in the list of free education license products below and click on Revit to get it
- Therefore, if you have an account sign in. If not create an account.
- And then set up your education profile by entering your country, role- student, and date of birth. And Click Next.
- Also, tell Autodesk how you plan to use the software and your area of study. Select the name of your University. And, enter the year of graduation and the year you enrolled in the University. And then click on Next.
- After that, your education account is set up right away taking you closer to the Revit student version software.
- Also, Click on the Continue Key to go to the Education Community Website to Download the Revit student version software.
- Now, select the version of Revit, the Operating system, and your language.
- At this point, the serial Number, Product key, file Size, and Authorized Usage are displayed on the screen. Also, this same license information is sent to your email.
- And on the same page, you have the “Install Now button” located below. Click on the drop-down menu on the install now button and select download.
- Next, you will see the Autodesk Web manager or Web Installer for your operating system (.exe for Windows .dmg for Mac and so on)
- Click on Save File. This will save it in your download folder.
- That is how to download the Revit student version software.
How to Install the Revit for Students
- And then click on the Arrow Button on the installer, to open the file and install it on your computer.
- At the time you are installing the software, enter the product key and serial number sent to you earlier.
- Note, that the first time you start the software; you will get a prompt to activate your license. That is the date your one-year term of the Educational license begins.