What is the best tablet for engineering students? We are sure that you are wondering about the answer to this question. Then you are in the right place. Our expert team has researched the best tablets for engineering students. Let’s continue reading together. You can also click here Best laptops for Engineering Students
Engineering tablet requirements
- RAM: 8 GB ( Recommended 16 GB )
- Storage: 128 GB ( Recommended 256 GB )
- Display Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Pixels
- Extras: 1 USB 2.0 or 3.0 Port, Microphone, Camera
Best tablets for Engineering Students in 2023
- Microsoft Surface Pro 9 ($2,179)
- Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Tablet ($1,499)
- Wacom Mobile Studio Pro ($1,999)
- Lenovo Tab P12 Pro Tablet ($699)
1. Microsoft Surface Pro 9
Microsoft Surface Pro 9 (2022), 13″ 2-in-1 Tablet & Laptop, Thin & Lightweight, Intel 12th Gen i7 Fast Processor for Multi-Tasking, 32GB Ram, 1TB Storage with Windows 11, Platinum
|Storage Capacity||1 TB|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2880 x 1920 Pixels|
About Surface Pro
- Built on the Intel Evo platform with 12th Gen Intel Core processors.
- Up to 15.5hours of battery life.
- Adjust the angle with built-in Kickstand.
- Virtually edge-to-edge 13” PixelSense touchscreen designed for pen and Windows 11.
- Surface Slim Pen 2 storage and charging built right into Surface Pro Signature Keyboard.[1,5]
- Thunderbolt 4 ports, perfect for full desktop productivity and local gaming.
- Choice of vibrant new colors, now in new Sapphire and Forest, to mix and match with Surface Pro Signature Keyboard.
- Surface Pro Signature Keyboard and accessories sold separately and not included.
2. Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Tablet
Dell Latitude 7220 Rugged Tablet – 11.6″ Full HD – Core i5 8th Gen i5-8365U Quad-core (4 Core) – 16 GB RAM – 256 GB SSD – Windows 11 Pro
|Storage Capacity||256 GB|
|Screen Size||11.6 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
About Dell Latitude
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-8365U (6 MB cache, 4 cores, 8 threads, up to 1.60 GHz Turbo, 15 W)
- Windows 10 Pro (Windows 11 Pro license included), English, French, Spanish (Dell Technologies recommends Windows 11 Pro for business)
- 16 GB, LPDDR3, 2133 MHz, integrated
- 256 GB, M.2, PCIe NVMe, SSD, Class 35
- WLAN Chassis No NFC 11.6 FHD 1000 nit Outdoor-Readable Glove-Capable Touchscreen w/Gorilla Glass
3. Wacom Mobile Studio Pro
Wacom Mobile Studio Pro 13″ Windows 10, Intel Core i7, 512GB SSD: Second Generation
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth, RF|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Professional|
|Screen Size||13 Inches|
About Wacom Mobile Studio Pro
- Our most powerful compact device yet with enhanced computing power fast data processing & quick data transfer powered by Intel i7-8559U processor 16GB system memory 512GB SSD & Thunderbolt 3 connectivity
- See your graphics & artwork in great detail and clarity with high-resolution 13 3” WQHD (2560 x 1440) screen with up to 82% Adobe RGB coverage (CIE1931) and included 3-angle adjustable Wacom Stand
- Enjoy fast-processing and performance in 2D illustration and photo-editing with graphics options including Intel Iris Plus Graphics card
- Extraordinary precision with the Wacom Pro Pen 2 and 8 192 levels of pressure sensitivity tilt response & lag free tracking – drawing tablet computer includes customizable ExpressKeys & multi-touch surface
- Comes with 16GB system memory and 512 GD SSD With upgradable memory and hard drive this all-in-one studio provides a future-proof creative workspace
4. Lenovo Tab P12 Pro Tablet
Lenovo Tab P12 Pro Tablet – 12.6″ 2K – Octa-core (Kryo 585 Single-core (1 Core) 3.20 GHz + Kryo 585 Triple-core (3 Core) 2.42 GHz + Kryo 585 Quad-core (4 Core) 1.80 GHz) – 6 GB RAM – 128 GB Storage
|Series||Tab P12 Pro|
|Storage Capacity||128 GB|
|Screen Size||12.6 Inches|
|Display Resolution Maximum||2560 x 1600 Pixels|
About Lenovo Tab P12
- The 1.25 lb light weight saves you from the physical strain of carrying this tablet
- 12.6″ screen allows a great view of movies and TV shows and yet is small enough to easily carry
- The lavish 3.20 GHz processing speed and 6 GB memory lets you easily juggle between social, professional and gaming apps
- Retrieve global maps and navigate with the help of GLONASS
Best tablet for engineering students – faq
- Do engineering students need tablet?
- Yes, engineering students need a tablet.
- What is the best tablet for educational purposes?
- Microsoft Surface Pro is the best tablet for educational purposes.
- Which tab is best for engineering students?
- These tablets are the best products for engineering students