Remove Odis Autodesk
You can remove the Odis Autodesk installation.
- Go to “C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AdODIS\V1”.
- Start “RemoveODIS.exe” as Administrator.
- Download the software using “Browser Download” or “Download Now” and perform the installation locally.
You can stop the Odis Autodesk installer from updating during install
- Start the DOS command as Administrator.
- Type “cd c:\ Autodesk\<Autodesk software folder>\” select the <Enter> key.
Type “setup.exe –noupdate” Select the <Enter> key.
Remove Odis Autodesk – How to uninstall a product
Uninstall with the Windows Control Panel
- Restart your computer to apply any pending Windows updates.
- If you want to preserve existing customizations, such as menus and PGP files, back up those files.
- From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel and select Uninstall a Program to display a list of installed applications.You can’t uninstall more than one program at a time.
- Select Uninstall for each product you want to remove.Extensions, plug-ins, add-ins, enablers, and bonus packs will be automatically uninstalled along with the product being uninstalled. Remember that some peripherals, such as the Material Library, are shared across products. Don’t remove them unless you intend to remove all Autodesk products.
- If you’re prompted to restart your computer after uninstalling a product, restart and then return to the Uninstall control panel to uninstall other software.
Uninstall using macOS tools
For some Mac products, you can run the Remove ProductName utility located in the Finder > Applications > Autodesk folder. If the Remove tool is not provided for your software, move the ProductName.app file from the Applications folder to the trash.
Important: If you’re uninstalling Maya or Mudbox, you may need to remove the software product key as well. See your product documentation for instructions.