Install error: AutoCAD 2023 error 4000 | When installing an AutoCAD-based 2023 product, the below message appears:
|4000||AdIX package failed to install due to internal errors that require investigation from Autodesk Technical Support.||To resolve this issue:Make sure you have proper admin privileges.Restart your machine and retry.If the issue still persists, then collect installation logs and send them to customer support. See How to Use the Installation Log Collection Tool for steps to collect logs.|
Install error: AutoCAD 2023
The install couldn’t finish.
- Required administrative permissions.
- Third-party security software.
- Localized value of C:\Program Files for Installation Path during Autodesk Online Deployment creation is not honored and creates a new folder.
To install the software try the following options:
- Remove the content in the temp folder
- Press Windows key + R to open the Run command.
- Type “%temp%” in the search field and press OK.
- Select all files using ctrl + A and then press delete.
- Download the software using the “Browser Download” method.
- Make sure to have Admin Rights (check with your IT department if necessary).
- Run the Setup.exe (if you have the software already downloaded in C:\Autodesk\… as “Browser Download”) or one of the downloaded files by right-clicking and selecting “Run as Administrator”.
Be also aware that some third-party security software may block the installation and may require adding permissions or uninstalling it before installing Autodesk software.
Refer to: Autodesk Licensing Service: Known Conflicting Applications.
If the localized value is not being honored then follow the steps from this article :Localized value of C:\Program Files for Installation Path during Autodesk Online Deployment creation is not honored and creates a new folder