Civil 3d 2023 error 4005 | To solve the issue, verify the following suggestions one by one:
Uninstall and re-install the Autodesk On-Demand Install Service (ODIS) component manually
- Go to the Windows Services.
- Press the Win + R keys on your keyboard.
- Type “services.msc” in the Run window and hit Enter or press OK.
- Stop the service “Autodesk Access Service Host”.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AdODIS\V1.
- Launch “RemoveODIS.exe” as admin (right click > run as administrator) if it exists. Otherwise, remove manually all the content in the folder.
- Download and install the latest version of the Autodesk On-Demand Install Service (ODIS).
- Run again the Autodesk product install.
You can follow these steps for all Autodesk products to fix the problem.