CHEMCAD System Requirements 2022 | Broadening the capabilities of chemical engineers everywhere with enhanced process simulation software, CHEMCAD is designed to help you drive productivity, accomplish day-to-day tasks, and tackle the toughest chemical process models. CHEMCAD is flexible enough to handle virtually any challenge that comes your way.
System Requirements for CHEMCAD
We recommend the following system configurations so you can experience the best that CHEMCAD has to offer:
- Processor speed: 1 GHz or faster, 32- or 64-bit
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later (all 32- and 64-bit versions)
- RAM: 1 GB for 32-bit, or 2 GB for 64-bit
- Video card: DirectX 9 graphics device with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
- Display resolution: 1920 x 1080 or higher
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit) for installation,
1 GB free space recommended
- Productivity software: Some features require Microsoft Office®
What is CHEMCAD?
CHEMCAD is an integrated suite of intuitive chemical process simulation software that fits into the chemical engineering workflow and supercharges an engineer’s efficiency. Perhaps most significantly, it continues to evolve to meet the ever-expanding needs of chemical engineers.
What are CHEMCAD Features
- User-customizable panes
- Workspace to create and work with process flow diagrams (PFDs)
- Message pane that displays diagnostics as you work with a simulation
- CHEMCAD Explorer pane that makes navigating simulations easy
- Palette pane for easy drag-and-drop access to unit operations and symbols
- Toolbar that provides easy access to common tasks