Catia System Requirements 2022 are crucial to successful and enjoyable design integrity. If you want to undertake exciting and fascinating works, feel the design difference and inspire new engineering works, you should not ignore the following criteria.
System Requirements for Catia in 2022
- Microsoft Windows 7,8,10 or Windows 11 (64-bit)
- Multi-core, 64-bit processor (ex. Intel i5, i7 or Xeon)
- Dedicated graphics card recommended (not integrated on motherboard such as Intel Integrated graphics)
- 4GB of RAM – 8GB or more is highly recommended
- 10GB Free Hard Disk space
- Microsoft Office 2013 or newer for report generation
What is CATIA?
CATIA delivers the unique ability not only to model any product, but to do so in the context of its real-life behavior: design in the age of experience. Systems architects, engineers, designers, construction professionals and all contributors can define, imagine and shape the connected world.
CATIA, powered by Dassault Systèmes’ 3DEXPERIENCE platform, delivers:
- A Social design environment built on a single source of truth and accessed through powerful 3D dashboards that drive business intelligence, real-time concurrent design and collaboration across all stakeholders including mobile workers.
- An Instinctive 3DEXPERIENCE, for both experienced and occasional users with world-class 3D modeling and simulation capabilities that optimize the effectiveness of every user.
- An Inclusive product development platform that is easily integrated with existing processes & tools. This enables multiple disciplines to leverage powerful and integrated specialist applications across all phases of the product development process.
CATIA’s Design, Engineering, Systems Engineering and Construction applications are the heart of Industry Solution Experiences from Dassault Systèmes to address specific industry needs. This revolutionizes the way organizations conceive, develop and realize new products, delivering competitive edge through innovative customer experiences.