Autocad LT 2023 install error 4005 | If you encounter this problem, try the following steps. As a last resort, you can try to format your computer.
The reason for this problem may be:
- Installing program to an external hard drive.
- Installing program on unsupported hardware or environment.
- Corrupted download package.
- Outdated or corrupted Autodesk On-Demand Install Service (ODIS) component.
The solution to this problem can be:
Uninstall and re-install the Autodesk On-Demand Install Service (ODIS) component manually
- Go to the Windows Services.
- Press the Win + R keys on your keyboard.
- Type “services.msc” in the Run window and hit Enter or press OK.
- Stop the service “Autodesk Access Service Host”.
- Go to C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AdODIS\V1.
- Launch “RemoveODIS.exe” as admin (right click > run as administrator), if it exists. Otherwise remove manually all the content in the folder.
- Download and install the latest version of the Autodesk On-Demand Install Service (ODIS).
- Run again the Autodesk product install.