Acui24.dll missing AutoCAD | Download acui24.dll below to solve your dll problem.
Errors related to acui24.dll may arise for a few different different reasons. For example, a faulty application, acui24.dll has been deleted or misplaced, corrupted by malicious software present on your PC or a damaged Windows registry.
You can also review the information below.
How to remove and reinstall the Microsoft .NET Framework in order to correct a problem with Autodesk software, such as a “general failure” during installation (due to a conflict with installer prerequisites) or any type of misbehavior or crash during normal operation.
All other operation systems are not using .NET Framework.
- The .NET Framework cannot be uninstalled on Windows 8 and 10.
- Because of this the preferred method is to repair .NET Framework and to run the System File Checker.
- It can be removed from Windows 7 and older systems.
- It will show up in Programs and Features (Add or Remove Programs for Windows XP) amidst the list of installed programs.
- This is the preferred method for Windows 7 and older systems.
Windows 10 or 8: To repair the Microsoft .NET Framework
- Download and run the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool.
Additionally, run the System File Checker:
- Click the Windows Search button in the status bar and type in CMD.
- Right-click cmd.exe and choose “Run as administrator.”
- Type in the command: SFC /SCANNOW. Wait for it to finish.
Test the system after this to see if the problem is resolved.
Windows 7 only: To uninstall the Microsoft .NET Framework:
For older Windows operating systems:
- Open Programs and Features from the Windows Control Panel (or Add or Remove Programs for Windows XP). An easy way to bring this up on non-Windows XP systems is to type “programs and features” in the search field at the bottom of the Start menu.
- Uninstall everything that starts with “Microsoft .NET,” doing newest versions first.
Note: Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 systems do not list “Microsoft .NET” as an installed program. Looking at “View installed updates” in Programs and Features in Windows 8 and 8.1, it may be possible to find the corresponding KB number and remove it that way.
Windows 7: To reinstall the Microsoft .NET Framework:
- Download and install the latest .NET runtime version: Microsoft .NET Framework
- If a Windows 10 system does not have current Microsoft updates installed, it may be possible to install the latest .NET Framework. Current updates include .NET Framework updates.
- The current .NET 4 includes all prior updates for version 4. The .NET 3.5 SP1 includes 2.0 and 3.0. The earliest .NET 1.1 is no longer supported. Only very old Windows systems and software need it.